It’s time for a new session of Cardio Kickboxing/Circuit Class at Elliott’s Uptown Fitness!
We have some great deals for the first week of the session (October 8th, 10th and 12th). You are not going to want to miss out!
- If you are a current kickboxer at Elliott’s, and you bring a new friend, for the upcoming 6 week session, on any day next week, you will receive 3 free punches on your punch card (if you are a punch card person)
- If you are a current kickboxer at Elliott’s and signing up for next session, if you bring a friend for next session, starting next week, you will only pay half the cost of your session.
Also, your friend benefits because at the end of the session beginning Monday October 8, 2018 , there will be a drawing with all the other new friends for a FREE 6 week session!
That’s right, 6 free classes. These classes can be used once a week for 6 weeks, twice a week for 3 weeks or 3 times a week for 2 weeks. It’s a win win for the both of you.
Also, keep checking Facebook for our post about the new session coming up. When you see us advertise for the new session, and you share it, you will go into a drawing for a free One Mission Tee of your choice.
Speaking of free give aways…remember, each time you take a cardio kickboxing/circuit class:
- Check in at Elliott’s Fitness on Facebook
- Mention Cardio Kick/Circuit Class
- Write out the correct hashtag for that session (for example, last session was #freeonemissionhat)
and be entered into a drawing for whatever free cool item we are giving away!!!
Our instructors: Devon Olberding and Melissa Carnes create a fun and dynamic class that thoroughly works the upper body, lower body and core.
Classes are held: Monday and Friday 8:30-9:30 AM and Wednesday 5:30-6:30 PM.
(Inquire about possible child care options for Monday and Friday classes)
Cost: Classes are held over the course of a six week session. Attending classes once a week is $60.00; twice a week is just $80.00; and three times a week is only $90.00. You can also use a punch card at $100.00 for 10 sessions and come at times that are convenient for you. Pro-rating for classes in session is also an option.
Inside the First Street building in Studio C, which is downstairs on our lowest level (under the gymnasium). It is easy to get there via the North parking lot, which is next to the football field and press box. The Northwest entrance door at that level will be unlocked.